Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Final Offerings for Christmas '08







I've been playing Ebay, mostly at Christmas, for five years - this was the shortest season ever, with only three weeks. It's too bad that I didn't have my act together earlier - I so enjoy the whole experience. I love to see my wonderful collector friends names in the bidding - makes my heart smile. And I love to get to meet new friends. These are the final things before Christmas. Although there is one more thing that I'd like to squeeze out time to do. It's been riding around in my head for three years now & wants to get out.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work EV!

Love the sleighs and santas!

Bonnie Jones said...

All of your pieces are so special and wonderful.

Dropping by to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Stay warm and cozy.
Bonnie

Dianie said...

Merry Christmas, Ev!

~Diane

Sheryl Parsons said...

Your work is so magical Ev! I'm wishing the spirit of the season fills your home with peace and love. Merry Christmas!

Sheryl

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to what you will do for the Valentine Season!